Experience the unique and powerful healing benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
Therapeutic Thai massage or ‘bodywork’ is an eastern form of healing, which believes that to treat an illness, one must treat the whole body as an interconnected system in order to achieve and maintain harmony and good overall health. The therapeutic approach is beneficial to aid the body in healing itself and not only provides relaxation but when incorporated into ones life, provides a feeling of wellbeing and a meditative state of body and mind.
How does it work?
The client is dressed in comfortable clothing. The therapist uses their hands, knees, elbows, and feet to work the body through a series of yoga-like stretches. The massage consists of muscle compression, joint mobilization, acupressure and stretching and is customized based on the needs of the client
The 10 benefits of Thai Yoga Massage:
- Reduced stress
- Improved range of motion
- Relieves pain due to arthritis , stress and overworked muscles
- Releases lactic acid and other toxins from areas of accumulation
- Increases resistance to injury
- Improved Circulation
- Balances the body’s energy pathways
- Enhances practice of sports , yoga and the practice of meditation
- Increased flexibility
- Enriches emotional calming and deep relaxation